August is my birthday month, so I thought it would be cool to share some things about myself. Here are a few random facts about your gurl.
1. I’ve been wearing Ralph Lauren Romance since 1999.
2. I’m obsessed with British culture!
3. I love having breakfast for dinner.
4. When I was six I had to get physical therapy due to developing a rare form of arthritis.
5. When my bud was pregnant I was the one experiencing all the symptoms. I was vomiting like crazy. Turns out I wasn’t having a sympathetic pregnancy, but I was dealing with gallbladder issues.
6. I had my gallbladder removed in 2007.
7. I went to school to become a Medical Assistant in 2009. However, I was never able to find a job.
8. Most of my cherished memories involves homies that I still adore today.
9. My culinary talents didn’t kick in until I turned twenty.
10. I can hit all the high notes in every Prince song. That doesn’t mean I can sing, but I have fun trying.
11. I sleep on my side.
12. I’m claustrophobic, but I didn’t find this out until an attempted MRI earlier this year.
13. At twenty-one my dog Shera saved my great-grandmother, and I from dying during a carbon monoxide leak at our house. Shera heard the carbon monoxide alarm go off and barked loudly to wake us up. A fireman said that if it wasn’t for Shera that we would’ve passed on. At thirty-two the family dog, Remy saved me from getting attacked by two much larger dogs. I’m a hardcore dog lover. 🙂
14. Catalina is my favorite salad dressing by Kraft.
15. When Lucille Ball died in 1989 I cried.
16. I owned a pair of pleather pants in 99, and you couldn’t tell me shit!
17. Red lipstick is my everything.
18. I love all things pineapple and mango flavored.
19. I have lived for chocolate chip ice cream all my life.
20. I want to get married in black.
Image credit- I do not own the image in this post.